Ruskin Lodge B&B
Isle of Wight
01983 756604 / 07795103289
Special Rates for Children Under 14
Sole Guests - If your party contains four or more adults, you may take advantage of our "Sole Guests" status. Please enquire for details.
- Colour TV in all Rooms
- Dogs by Arrangement
- En-Suite Available
- Family Friendly
- Family Room(s)
- Guest Lounge
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vegetarians Catered For
Ruskin Lodge B&B is located in Freshwater Bay and offers comfortable Isle of Wight bed and breakfast holiday accommodation in the beautiful West Wight. It is often described by guests as having a warm, relaxed and friendly feel. All visitors are provided with keys to allow free access throughout the day.
All rooms at Ruskin Lodge are large, light and airy and great care has been taken to retain the period feel of this late Victorian home, with features such as fireplaces retained where possible. Relax in the cosy conservatory or on the balcony, with its unobstructed panoramic views across the 1970 Isle of Wight Pop Festival site, the Downs and the western end of the Island.
- Bed & Breakfast from £38 per person per night.
- Double, Twin, Triple or Family Rooms.
- Both private bathroom and en-suite available.
- Bedrooms are equipped with high quality, pocket sprung mattresses.
- Digital LCD TV with Freeview in all bedrooms
- 42 inch LCD TV available for use by Wimbledon fans etc.
- DVD/CD player with SD card slot, mp3 slot etc. + selection of films in all bedrooms
- Tea/coffee making facilities in all bedrooms.
- Situated in a quiet, residential location.
- Off street parking available (at guests own risk).
- Pets by arrangement.
- Enjoy panoramic views from the balcony.
- A fine Broadwood Grand piano is available for use upon request
- Text Messages to 07795103289
Please note: There are NO FACILITIES for guests to prepare and cook their own food.